We all know the numbers by now:
· A six game winning streak
· A 13-7 record, first in the AL Central
· A series victory in all but the Yankee series
· A 4-2 record against division rival Chicago
· A 2-0 record against division rival Minnesota
I know, I know, it’s early, but it is incredibly tantalizing to compare this season to the past few. After 20 games the past three years, Cleveland was already scuffling. April has historically been a difficult month for this version of the Indians. Under Wedge, Cleveland came into the season 38-59 in April. That history makes this 13-7 start something to keep an eye on. An April with a winning record puts them ahead of their past bell curve.
FOR THE COMPLETE ARTICLE AT the TRIBE REPORT, CLICK THE HEADLINE!